Information about ways you can search the Library’s Catalog to view audiobooks, CDs, DVDs, etc.
Try these Quick Search links to popular title lists.
- Click on a Quick Search link to execute the search.
- View your search results in the Library’s Catalog.
- You may scroll through the entire list and place Hold Requests.
- You may save a Quick Search to your own Patron Account.
Save a Quick Search to your own Patron Account:
- Click on a Quick Search link to execute your search. From the results screen, click on Save Search.
- If you haven’t already logged in to your account, you’ll be prompted to do so now.
- Fill out the Saved Search form and click on Save Search.
- You can elect to receive weekly or monthly email notification of newly added titles in this search category.
- You can also run this search manually at any time while you are logged into your Patron Account.